iFOREX Europe: A Wealth of Instruments
iFOREX Europe Review
If you’re looking out for a financial trading platform, it’s a good idea to take your time in coming to your decision because there’s a wide spectrum of online brokerages out there. What one offers will not necessarily be offered by another. This applies in terms of the security enjoyed by your funds and personal information, but also in terms of the tools available on the platform.
The platform you use should be on the cutting edge because the technological touch-ups you’ll find on the better platforms actually can give you an important edge in your trading. Getting the right instrument’s price at the right time, or the right news at the right time, can make all the difference for you in grabbing a valuable opportunity before it slips away.
This isn’t enough, though, because you need your platform to offer a generous variety of trading instruments in different markets and economies. The economic world is very interconnected in our times, and there’s no reason to restrict your interest to a single market. Besides, as time goes by, you’ll very likely learn about other financial markets and want to trade in them too.
One of the prized qualities of iFOREX Europe is their bounty of over 750 financial instruments, which you can trade as CFDs. iFOREX aims for you to build up your trading know-how at its Educational Center (and elsewhere) so you can take full advantage of the array of instruments on the platform, trading with knowledge, skill, and savvy. This article is meant to open up iFOREX Europe’s range of tradable instruments and educational materials, so you’ll know what you get when you open an account.
- With iFOREX Europe, you can take advantage of the success stories, but also the failure stories, of a long list of well-known companies including names like Johnson&Johnson, Airbnb, and BMW. If you choose to open a “buy” deal on the shares, it means you’re expecting them to appreciate in value; a “sell” deal is appropriate when you think they’re due to drop.
- If you prefer, you can trade in any of the major stock indices like Germany 40, India 50, or US Tech 100, making use of leverage of up to 20:1. This allows you to magnify the size of your deal by a factor of 20 through borrowing money from the brokerage. Use leverage with caution, though, because it can also magnify your losses.
- Alternatively, you can involve yourself in the popular market for ETFs (exchange-traded funds), which track baskets of assets of various kinds, sometimes focused on a single industry. Examples include Global Cannabis, Metaverse, and US Health Care.
- The global forex market is also made available to you, so you can trade currency pairs like EUR/AUD, USD/JPY, or GBP/HUF at the touch of a button. Again, it’s your choice whether to “buy” or “sell”, so you can benefit from currency slides as well as surges. Here, you can use leverage as high as 30:1.
- Maybe you have a feel for commodities like sugar, oil, or platinum? With iFOREX Europe, you can efficiently trade in their prices without needing to actually buy and store hundreds of barrels of oil or bags of sugar.
- Finally, the option is yours to enter the dynamic market of cryptocurrencies. The list of cryptos on the platform just goes on and on, including tokens like Axie Infinity, Cardano, Polkadot, and Ripple. Whether the sector is flourishing or floundering, your ability to capitalize on its price fluctuations remains unaffected.
iFOREX Europe fashioned its educational offerings for both novice and experienced traders, so, whether you know very little at present, or whether you’re an old hand, you’ll find you can keep building your understanding of the markets in a straightforward, easy-to-follow format.
There’s a great selection of video tutorials for you to look through, but also iFOREX Europe’s well-liked trading guide. It doesn’t end there, because you can even train one-on-one with a professional trading coach to take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss the chance to use the free demo account when you’re ready to give the platform a test-drive.
Whenever you hit a snag, iFOREX Europe wants you to contact them by phone or email with your question or comment. Their client support is not cold and electronic, but human and courteous, and is offered in multiple languages.
In the meantime, many of your queries will probably be answered on the iFOREX Europe website, so take a look over there to find out more about iFOREX Europe’s history, their reason for being, and their unique, homemade trading platform.
iFOREX Europe (formerly known as ‘Vestle’) is the trading name of iCFD Limited, licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license # 143/11. The materials contained on this document have been created in cooperation with iFOREX Europe and should not in any way be construed, either explicitly or implicitly, directly or indirectly, as investment advice, recommendation or suggestion of an investment strategy with respect to a financial instrument, in any manner whatsoever.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 85.37% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please note: Calculations of past performance movements may represent the futures and not the underlying asset. Full disclaimer: https://www.iforex.eu/legal/analysis-disclaimer.html
Tokenhell produces content exposure for over 5,000 crypto companies and you can be one of them too! Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Some of the posts on this website are guest posts or paid posts that are not written by Tokenhell authors (namely Crypto Cable , Sponsored Articles and Press Release content) and the views expressed in these types of posts do not reflect the views of this website. Tokenhell is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content or banners (ad space) posted on the site. Read full terms and conditions / disclaimer.