The recovery of crypto valuations can be correlated with rising demand for crypto exchange services. In such an environment, brands like Bintense naturally take the center stage, thanks to the conditions they offer to customers.
According to user feedback from the web, Bintense is seen by many as a very professional crypto exchange for several reasons: licensing, transparency, competitive crypto rates and more. If you are also looking to buy/sell Bitcoin or Ethereum, the offer assembled by this exchange should draw your attention. Let’s understand exactly why.
Steps to Exchange Crypto with Bintense
- Registration – fill out the form and confirm your registration, if you don’t already have an account with Bintense. The process is free and doesn’t take a lot of time to complete.
- KYC – once you have the account, the next step is to take care of verification. At this stage, the exchange requires private and corporate customers to submit several identification documents. However, the specific documents you need vary for each case. The dominant factor is the amount you wish to exchange with Bintense, but the nature of your operation (private or corporate) also plays a part here.
- Link a crypto wallet – the company doesn’t provide custody for crypto or fiat funds. As a result, if you want to buy digital assets, make sure you have a valid wallet address. When setting up a transaction, Bintense will require a wallet address, so it can send the tokens after completion.
- Choose the crypto you want to buy – at the time of writing, Bintense offers both Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is important to note that if you work with this brand, you benefit from competitive market rates, since they only work with trusted liquidity providers.
- Wait for the transaction to be approved – Bintense processes your request after receiving your payment. The time it takes to complete an exchange depends on several factors, such as the payment method you choose and the amount you wish to exchange. Credit card payments take less time when compared to bank wires.
Bintense uses cutting-edge technologies, encryption and other security protocols to ensure customer funds are always protected. All transactions are completed via a web portal designed by the company.
The platform is accessible from any browser on any device, which means you can set up a new exchange transaction even while on the go. The simple steps outlined above suggest that anyone, even someone with no experience in crypto, can do it. However, if you encounter difficulties, Bintense is ready to assist via live chat, email, or phone.
Cryptocurrencies are, now more than ever, a popular means of payment and exchange. Bintense caters to anyone who is interested in buying and selling these instruments, by offering competitive terms for private and corporate clients.
When working with a licensed exchange like Bintense, your capital is protected by transparent policies and security features. There is a list of countries in which people cannot open an account with Bintense, but other than that, we truly recommend this exchange’s services.
Tokenhell produces content exposure for over 5,000 crypto companies and you can be one of them too! Contact at email@example.com if you have any questions. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Some of the posts on this website are guest posts or paid posts that are not written by Tokenhell authors (namely Crypto Cable , Sponsored Articles and Press Release content) and the views expressed in these types of posts do not reflect the views of this website. Tokenhell is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content or banners (ad space) posted on the site. Read full terms and conditions / disclaimer.